- Upcoming Events - Aug 22, 2012
- We Need Your Help
- My Journey Has Ended - I'm Home
- Donations to Peace, Love and Animals
Come meet some of our adoptables!
Monti Needs You!
This magnificent giant touched so many.
Donations are what keep Peace, Love, and Animals operating and saving lives
06/01/2013 11:00 -
06/08/2013 11:00 -
06/15/2013 11:00 -
06/21/2013 18:00 -
06/22/2013 11:00 -
For a complete list of events please look at our calendar!
Did you know?
State law requires Animal Control to hold animals for only five days.
Opt to Adopt
Tessa is Rip's sister, and is just as loving and energetic! She loves to run and play, and especially loves giving kisses! Tessa is a sweetheart who loves everyone. Like Rip, she would love to be adopted into a family with an active lifestyle or at the very least a large fenced backyard!
Snacks for Pets
Peace, Love and Animals is happy to team up with SnackHealthy to help provide healthy snacks for you and help provide us with some funding. If you would like to order some healthy snack options, PLA will get a percentage of the cost! If you are interested in getting some yummy stuff and helping us out, click the banner below:
- Promote the humane treatment of animals.
- Establish a rescue friendly environment through adoption programs and public awareness.
- Promote the importance of Spay and Neutering to control the pet population.
- Build a rescue friendly shelter of which the community and City will be proud.
- Educate the community on the humane treatment of animals, caring for abandoned strays, and finding homes for unwanted pets.
- Providing foster or adoption service before animals are unjustly euthanized.
Peace, Love, and Animals
19135 Nuclear Plant Road
Tanner, AL 35671
8:00am - 6:00 pm
Contact us directly at:
Director of Animal Care & Welfare:
Director of Financial Services:
Director of Volunteer Services & Public Relations: